- First of all, connect to Wi-Fi eduroam or GTIIT-SEC or wired network in the GTIIT campus
- For Android mobile phones, please click here to download the "Mobility print app" and install on your smartphone, after installation, you can open a document and print to the campus printers.
- For Mac or iOS devices, you can find detailed printing instructions in Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- If your computer is in gtiit domain, you can directly see the printer list like above screenshot, please double click the printers: ‘Staff-Print-Q’ and ‘Staff-ColorPrint-Q’ or ‘Student-Print-Q’, then they will be added into your printer list.
- If your computer is your personal device which is not in gtiit domain, it will appear a login popup box, please input gtiit\yourusername as the login name and then input your password, You will see the printer list like above screenshot, please double click the printers: ‘Staff-Print-Q’ or ‘Staff-ColorPrint-Q’, both printers will be added into your printer list.
- Open any documents and click ctrl+p, you can choose the printer which you want to print at. For how to use the printer, please refer to “How to use MFP”.
Thank you for your attention. Should you have any further questions? Please contact the IT Service Desk(https://helpdesk.gtiit.edu.cn).