1. Turn on the power of the screens(TV)
You need to use the remove-control device shown in Figure 1 as follows:
2. Login the computer
- Turn on the power of computer on the middle of the desk, as the Figure 2 shown here.
2. Log in with your GTIIT account in the computer.
3. Video Conferencing
- Open the zoom software in the computer.
- If you just need to join the meeting, click “Join a Meeting” and enter meeting ID.
- If you need to create a zoom meeting room, please click “sign in” and then “Sign in with SSO”, after that enter your company domain as “gtiit”.
4. Then log in with your GTIIT account.
5. For a meeting, the microphone & speaker are the facilities located on the desk, as Figure 3 shows here.
6. You can mute/unmute the microphone by pressing this button in Figure 4 as follows.
7. You can adjust the microphone volume by pressing these buttons in Figure 5 as follows.
8. The camera is on the top of the screen, you can adjust the angle of the camera by pressing these buttons in Figure 6 as follows.
Or you can also use the remote-control device in Figure 7 as follows:
4. Connect a laptop to the screen
1. You may use the cable HDMI 2 to connect to your laptop.
2. Use the remote controller -> click 信号源 to switch the input source as HDMI 2.
Note: Once you connect to your laptop, you should stop using the video conferencing system (the camera and the speaker in the room).